Count the Ways
NucliSENS® easyMAG® is an IVD-labeled automated system for total nucleic acid extraction from a variety of sample types and volumes.
The NucliSENS® easyMAG® is a breakthrough platform specifically optimized for total nucleic acid extraction from biological samples. The system automates an enhanced magnetic silica version of bioMérieux’s proprietary BOOM® technology, a gold standard for the universal extraction of RNA and DNA.
In addition, bioMérieux offers other NucliSENS® systems to meet molecular diagnostics testing needs:
- NucliSENS® miniMAG® is a manual system for extraction of total nucleic acids in various specimens.
- NucliSENS EasyQ® is the first automated system to combine NASBA technology and real-time molecular beacon detection.
For Clinical Laboratories:
- Nucleic acid extraction in front of molecular infectious disease assays, molecular oncology assays, molecular genetics assays
- Nucleic acid extraction
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
As the result of an exceptionally robust design, workflow is extremely flexible and the operation of the system is highly efficient. An intelligent design results in a vast reduction in plastic waste compared to other automated systems and maximizes productivity for your molecular laboratory. The system also incorporates thorough sample and reagent traceability as well as a number of safeguards that optimize system performance.
NUCLISENS® EASYMAG® FEATURES & SPECS
- Run size: 1-24 samples per run
- Nucleic acid binding to NucliSENS® magnetic silica particles
- Sample types validated: plasma, serum, whole blood, CSF, urine, stool and respiratory samples
- Input volume: from 10 to 1000 microliters
- Output volume: from 25 to 110 microliters, selectable in 5 ul increments
- Barcode reader traceability
- Same reagents for all protocols
- Hands-on time: <15 minutes for 24 samples
- Turnaround time: between 40 and 60 minutes for 24 extractions (depending on workflow)
- Lysis on board
- Lysis off board
- Parallel processing of various sample types and volume
- Parallel processing of primary and pre-lysed samples
- Selection of specific elution volumes for individual samples in the same run
- Width: 1000 mm
- Depth: 650 mm
- Height: 530 mm
- Weight: 125 kg